Dangerous Goods - What you need to know:
- Limited and excepted quantities handled
- Perfumes and ID8000 now available by air internationally
- Tariff and class list available
- Packing and packaging available online
- Late cut off times
- On site fully IATA-trained staff
We have a DG department that will help you understand and ship Dangerous Goods worldwide. We have daily enquiries of intensely complex dangerous goods shipping requirements making us industry specialists in our field. Be sure to keep up to date with our prohibited items list.
FAQ About this Service
We can offer and undertake the packing and documentation of a wide range of hazardous goods including paint, batteries, adhesives, thinners and aerosols. Our fully IATA trained staff can advise and prepare Dangerous Goods notes for a wide variety of goods. Contact our team for prices.
Yes we can. There are limitations which get quite complex but the easiest way to get shipping options is to speak to one of our IATA-trained DG specialists.